Monday 10 January 2011

Big plans........

Still no camera, its not looking good. On the upside its making me trawl through tons of photos I had forgotten about looking for new ones to put in posts........



I love this one...of my sisters (twins) on the beach in Cornwall I think. My Dad was a brilliant photographer and took lots of pics when we were young, they are so lovely to look at now and I treated myself to this little viewer last year so I could look at them when the fancy takes me, it would have been his birthday today, so the fancy did take me to have a peek at a few little snaps especially after finding this photo.

I had originally drafted out a much bigger post, but can't seem to get it to publish, I started it back in November and for some reason it won't post today, if anyone has any tips on how to import a draft or copy it I would love to know, I'm a bit daft when it comes to technology :)


There were high hopes for this week, crafting, sewing, searching for new fabrics, a bit more wallpapering but technology,lurgy's,power cuts and a little dog might have other plans........

Have a lovely week x x x x x x x x