Monday 24 January 2011

Reasons to be cheerful Part 2



Its no secret that I'm a little behind with technology... I call those things from Amazon 'Kimbles', I only just realised that my computer doesn't have a 'hole' for floppy discs and if I need to go somewhere I don't know I look at a map.......so when I discovered one of those little memory card uploader thingys for your camera memory disk I thought all my Christmas's had come at once.
**Uploading my piccys onto the computer in the blink of an eye has to be one reason to be cheerful on a dull Monday morning :)**




**Eating lovely fresh eggys from the lovely Jane's hens who used to blog on here with me ..(Jane not the hens)**


**Finding that if I buy a nice drum lampshade I can make my old lampshade look a bit more 'with it'**




**Finally finding a frame befitting of the lovely 'Betsy' print **
but trying not to think of the huge parking fine I got whilst buying it




Hope you're having a happy monday :) x x x x x x x x