Thursday 2 January 2014

New year new blog post...

hello... hope you had a great Christmas

ours was nice,  there was a good mix of seeing family and friends and quiet, stay at home days with a good film or a board game. We enjoyed a rare catch up with my all my extended family for a big birthday and some shopping days with the boys to spend their Christmas money. Now it's all over I'm looking forward to the new year and what it may hold for us.
Pre christmas I set about making some presents which involved patchwork...I loved mixing up the vintage patterns with new favourites for these projects...it's been a while since I made any quilts to sell so I'm thinking there may be a few of these on the littleteawagon shelves this year.
My first job for January is to redecorate our #1's bedroom...I'm on a  budget so it will involve mostly painting, making and a bit of reshuffling furniture from elsewhere in the house and possibly some cursing as I attempt to dismantle the bunk beds.

Happy New Year!!...thank you for all your support and comments in 2013 and here's to a brilliant 2014 x x x x x