Wednesday, 26 January 2011

New things...


I feel like I've been neglecting my littleteawagon shops lately, but its all been about searching,sourcing,washing,folding,ironing,measuring....more searching, taking pics,more searching..... I am getting worried that the fabric I search in vain for will eventually run out, but then I tell myself maybe I'll just have to start printing my own if that happens :)
Its great finding a new design that makes your heart go skippy, like this one..a fluffy kind of brushed cotton (I'm loving brushed cotton!!).....I have many plans for this but I did put a bit aside for the shop .

So if the shelves were looking a bit bare, I'm hoping to get them filled with some new fabrics and garlands by the weekend :)

Nighty night x x x x x x x x x

5 comments:

  1. Amazing items, I love linens!!!and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that brushed cotton too! I also recognise your angst at whether the fabric will dry up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how you manage to find such fabulous fabrics. I can never find any, I must live on the wrong side on Manchester.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane

    Yes, things take time to find, accumulate, sort, photograph etc! As Sylviesgarden said, I have no idea where you manage to find so many of your fabrics. They are awesome!

    Your posts always make me smile, give me the colour boost and feel good factor I especially need right now!

    Have a super duper weekend lovely

    Vanessa x


    oh...and your 'strumpet' word verification made me giggle all day.....what a cool word, havn't heard it said in years......I keep mouthing it................s-t-r-u-m-p-e-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, especially loving the fabric on top. Gorgeous! But I do love all your fabrics...and your work....and your shop! :-D xoxoxo Helena

    ReplyDelete