Monday 24 October 2011

half term hi - jinx...... (not as exciting as it sounds)


Another half term is here....I am racking my brains to come up with Autumn crafts that I actually like....so far we have made these little owls.....very easy, just two little stuffed shapes with felt features ( glued on as it all went a bit pear shaped with a needle and thread )



we also hunted out this little make from a few years ago, after spotting a little squirrel home in a tree.......
inspired by Wind in the Willows it was made from a box which we cut a door into and then decorated inside and out....
I think Mr Mole upgraded to a riverside loft when the housing market was good a few years ago so Mrs Deer moved in with her gingham rug and a few good books...

I have plans for this little abode......think...winter wonderland.....christmas grotto
 
I leave you with our favourite makes from last october holiday.....I can't find the real roll models anywhere I think they have upped and left for a better life (or worse the recycle bin )



Hope you are having a lovely week :)

x x x x x x x