Tuesday 26 October 2010

Meet the Family - spooks


The Toilet Roll family have had a make-over this week, any excuse to dress up is fine by me and even better when all it involves is some small bits of fabric and some plasticine! I've become very attatched to these little cardboard guys, they stand in a row on a shelf in the hall and everytime I run upstairs past them I smile to myself thinking about how they are very quiet, never answer back or bark, never make a mess or smell and are very cheap to keep!


I have to admit its getting harder and harder to make 8 and 9 year old boys sit down and make anything these days but the opportunity to make gory monster type items was too tempting even for them..... and I love the fact that Herman looks less scarey now than he did as himself :)

I also dug out these lanterns from last year, so simple to make from old jam jars and tissue paper, they look fab hanging from trees or in the window at night.
Have a great week x x x x
Also check out these Fab crochet halloween decorations at