Friday, 8 March 2013

Winners :) ....

Ok so after checking...double checking, checking spam comments...Facebook comments...and so on I have the winners. I apologise for the delay, I wasn't trying to do some kind of X factor type suspense thing...I have had a nasty lurgy which keeps pretending to go away but then sneaks back when I'm least expecting it...enough of that though, here's the winners
Rhia 1st prize - bag kit
Jaqueline R (Facebook) 2nd prize - fabric bundle
Gill 3rd prize - small bundle and stickers
Well done :) I will be in touch or you can email me your address so I can get these bundles posted and on their way xxx
Happy Friday :) x x x

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely packaging . Hope you get fully better soon - you probably are run down and need to rest properly and recuperate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! :) and have a wonderful weekend! :) Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the very lucky ladies!
    The packaging is fab. :)
    Hope you're feel better soon.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh wowweeee! Thank you so much! I am so looking forward to making a bag, I've never done one!
    Thanks Jane, so lovely, and such a huge giveaway! Am already thinking of what I can do to pay it forward.
    xx Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jane, Sharon from the happy caravan, I think I got a spam email from you, have you had trouble? Just thought I best let you know xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, yes I had my email hacked :-/ hope all is well in caravan land xxx

      Delete