Monday, 10 January 2011

Big plans........

Still no camera, its not looking good. On the upside its making me trawl through tons of photos I had forgotten about looking for new ones to put in posts........



I love this one...of my sisters (twins) on the beach in Cornwall I think. My Dad was a brilliant photographer and took lots of pics when we were young, they are so lovely to look at now and I treated myself to this little viewer last year so I could look at them when the fancy takes me, it would have been his birthday today, so the fancy did take me to have a peek at a few little snaps especially after finding this photo.

I had originally drafted out a much bigger post, but can't seem to get it to publish, I started it back in November and for some reason it won't post today, if anyone has any tips on how to import a draft or copy it I would love to know, I'm a bit daft when it comes to technology :)


There were high hopes for this week, crafting, sewing, searching for new fabrics, a bit more wallpapering but technology,lurgy's,power cuts and a little dog might have other plans........

Have a lovely week x x x x x x x x

6 comments:

  1. hi there! recently sold one of these viewers on etsy to a japenese chappie, boy do i regret it. silly eh? love your blog, quirky and creative, love your projects; be back soon, linda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post are always so colorful...Have a happy day!
    Loved the viewer with the cute picture of you and your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know exactly what it is Jane, but you don't have to do too much to make me think oh goody she's posted again. I always feel happy coming here to your wee space.

    Hope your plans come to some realness. Have a good week.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane, it's always great to read your lovely posts. I love, love, love the mushroom.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Thanks so much all, that makes me very happy indeed x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, Lovely to be back in Bloggy land and catch up with you. Bobo Bun is totally right....you don't have to do much in your posts to make me smile and have a happy rush!

    The viewer is awesome and the picture is beautiful. I love the nostalgia of old photos. You just cant beat them. They create such warmth.

    Sorry your week was tough. Sometimes it all comes at once.

    Thank you for putting a smile on my face today!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete