Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Its christmas....not

I know I said I was wishing the weeks away but ..........



no don't worry.... I haven't made a time machine...I've just been playing around with props for shop photo's ( I knew my 50p tinsel tree bought in February last year would come in handy for something!)


I am loving this cute little bag from my lovely friend to put all my portable craft tools in for on the go crafting.... I do like to crochet in the most portable places...car (always unless I am driving obviously)....queuing(always)....cinema?(if the lights good enough!)....beach(sometimes but prefer flying my kite)....school parents eve!!!(I wish!!)


Also loving my little present from the lovely http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperdolly/ a really sweet surprise that arrived at the most perfect time.

Have a lovely week :) x x x

11 comments:

  1. I love your mini bunting, its so sweet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little bag too, very cute, just love bunnies!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Brown is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tree and mini bunting.....Super Duper!!!!!!!!!

    On-the-go crafting bag.......Excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a fab day!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a Charlie Brown - very cute and perfect companion to keep you companion while you are crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh MUST HAVE some mini bunting it looks so fab on that white tree too!!I NEED that bunny bag too.....hope you have a better week.X

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little tree is such a perfect prop for modeling the bunting!

    I'm also an "on-the-go" crocheter. My mom always laughs at me crocheting while waiting for appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. crochet in a queue! Never done that, but, on the bus, definitely, in class, sometimes if the tutor is boring, at work... if I can find a hiding place where the video cameras cant see me and I know my boss won't come in!

    Your little tree is so cute and your crochet-to-go bag is too!
    Have a lovely rest of the week!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when clients don't turn up for appointments at work. I get the crochet out and work on Bobo Bun orders while being paid to be there. Hurrah. A queue no, too shuffly, much too difficult. Crochet on the go is definately the way to keep happy though Jane.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see I'm alone with the crochet in the queue thing..... I will have to invent an on the go porta gadget, a bit like that 'reading stand' on the apprentice last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to let you know that something lovely happened to me today…I found your blog…delightful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that christmas tree!
    Love your blog too. So colorful, great finds and great handmade goods. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete