Thursday, 28 October 2010

Q and A's


After reading one of my favourite blogs the other day. (coco rose) I decided to join in the Q and A.

What age were you most happy?..... Honestly??? my 20's I loved the freedom,the travelling, my job,that carefree feeling you get before life starts to get too serious,but I'm very happy now just a little frazzled round the edges.

Most played song? Too many... but Bigmouth Strikes Again 'The Smiths' and Eds Funky Diner 'Its Immaterial' at the moment

Favourite food-least favourite food? I love ice cream,any flavour,any weather

Fave TV or film? Armstrong and Miller for TV, too many films to mention, as its nearly Halloween I'll say Nightmare before Christmas
One regret? Answering the ideal job question!

Ideal Job? ..........
Favourite flower? I love all flowers I think I would choose them for colour rather than type - pinks/oranges/yellows


Us in our carefree twenties, I hate having my photo taken and this is the only one I've ever liked!!

Have a great weekend x x x

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this it's put a smile on face...especially your spooky pic...love it!
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading Jane and seeing your spooky pic. I always feel curious to know the face behind a blog and now you no longer have a head like a loo roll in my mind, but my what big teeth you have grandma. Looks a lot like you have no worries in front of the camera if you make such a good vamp.

    We're off in search of plastic fingers now I've just been told.

    Enjoy your weekend too.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he thanks, sadly I spent most of my teens actually walking around like that, so it wasn't too much of an effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very amused at your choice of ideal job and your reason for choosing it!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, fab, fab Qs & As!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for playing along...they really made me smile! Love your dream job! I never really collected vinyl, but the other half did big time and they are all stuffed in boxes under the stairs. He does regret throwing his coke can collection away though....seriously he had shelf upon shelf of collectors cans!

    He took me out last night and all before I was singing....take me out tonight, because I want to see people and I want to see life........know it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my fave songs!

    Loved the picture, that image will stick now everytime I read your posts!

    Have a spooky Halloween!

    Love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veeery scary and wonderful Halloweenie-picture!! =D I admire all you people who manage to enjoy ice cream any time of year... I'm at least 6 months away from my next ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Bigmouth Strikes Again. That takes me back. Fantastic song with fantastic lyrics.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Intrigued! your dream job must have been really good if the fun police have caused you to censor it! Have a good weekend from a soggy blighty :)

    Ps I'm have trouble posting this comment so apologies if you get 20 versions :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x