Tuesday 2 August 2011

Finding myself........

hiding behind the sewing machine these days..... trying to lose myself in a bit of sewing and making

just so I know I am still me.. :)

unfortunately the sewing machine is still on our kitchen table and the shed is still leaning up against the fence


but I will get there in the end :)....... it hasn't stopped me going outside and doing a little mime of opening the door and going inside to sit down at my (non existant) desk :) :)...saying good morning to deerdre deer and checking out the time on my cardboard clock :)

I'll be adding these to the littleteawagon shelves this week and hopefully someone with a power tool will take pity on me and help me make my shed........

oh yes and I'd like to say a BIG thankyou to Zoe from the makingspot  who has done a little feature on 
Teawagon :) ...if you haven't visited before its a lovely blog filled with lots of crafty inspiration :)...take a peep
x x x x x x x x x x x x x