Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Betty,Blue and Oz


Just got time to show and tell.... Betty and Blue, they are my softies for Mirabel contribution and will be heading off to Australia tomorrow for a new life....hhhmmmm I like the sound of that!!!!


I discovered this venture through the lovely made by jenni on flickr http://handmadebyjenni.blogspot.com/ and found out that it was something anyone, anywhere could take part in. They are made from my favourite vintage and recycled fabrics. I originally intended to do a girl and a boy (blue), but I'm afraid my girly girlness and a big box of pretty haberdashery trims got the better of me.............

Have a lovely week x x x x

15 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable! you're so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great, so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! They look as though they're about to give someone a hug immediately =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love! They are so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute. I'm tempted to have a go but I'm not great at sewing on a machine. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all and Hazel, you could do these by hand, they are more fun to do that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, they look wonderful, good for you & be guaranteed they will find very loving owners soon xx
    p.s. blue is perfct for a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so gorgeous and what a fantastic cause!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving Blue best of all, but then I do love the name Betty too. Did you let them watch the film before you put them on the plane?

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que preciosas cosas hace.
    http://mujerviajera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are they Jane? I love all their pretty trimmings and cute little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I have just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading some of your posts, your softies are heavenly and all for a good cause too xox

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x