Thursday, 30 September 2010

Big Ears and Bunny Ears


Leaving September always makes me feel really wistful and nostalgic.......



Here are some things I have found here and there .... I love the little bunny ornament, weird looking I know but I think that's why I like it.........
and old books which are in a sorry state so are destined for another life now (I tell myself that because I feel bad cutting up old books)



Another birthday this weekend, #2 is 8 on Sunday so I will be swapping the pink bunting and french fancies for Union Jacks, chocolate cake and tarantulas.. (don't ask)



Have a lovely weekend :)

Note added.....Kim...Kim..wher've ya bin????? I haven't got your address and your little package is awaiting its new home, let me know if you have a problem with my email x x x x

5 comments:

  1. I have only just realised that it is October tomorrow! Duh!
    I love the lamb, I'm sure I had something similar on my wardrobe when I was a wee one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little lamb is very familiar to me too, maybe on my dolls cot, don't know but I've seen it before!
    Union Jacks, chocolate cake and tarrantulas sound good too!!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I think if i'd have seen little bunny all lonesome in a store, she would have come home with me! REALLY cute!

    Union Jack bunting and choccie cake sounds scrummy.....tatantulas.....not so much! ha ha! My house is all bum humour at the moment. Can be quite an ordeal living with 4 males in a house sometimes! Have a super rest of a day! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck going all spidery and have a great birthday celebration. Thanks for sparing us from furry legged black things and putting gorgeous images up instead. I oohhed and aahed over not paying a few bills and buying some 1950's kiddy building blocks today in the fleamarket because they were all lamby and gorgeous. Aswell as a Lucie Atwell annual - I might jusy have to go back tommorow as seeing all your gorgeousness has made me remember them and I'm kicking myself.

    Have a great weekend Jane. Apologies for the ramble.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I can actually remember that Noddy picture! It brought back a rush of feelings and senses....hot chocolate, brown bread and butter, itsy teeny toilets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x