Thursday 27 June 2013

a little visitor.....



 this little blog post is all about a well traveled owl called Clara...
she is the creation of lovely Susi (from my lovely swap post)
and has been sent on her travels around the world,visiting crafty bloggers along the way......



it's a very lovely idea and Susi's little girl gets to find out where she has been and what she has been up to via the blogs Clara visits and her little journal that we fill in before she leaves...



we introduced Clara to all our little creatures...she kept popping up among the little collections we have in our house...





 all the owls were gathered up for a 'family' photo :)


Clara came and sat in my little work shed when I was working...she was very good :)


she enjoyed noodling about among my sewing things....


she met Goosey....

and Mrs Salt and Mr Pepper

 

as she seems to like badges we made her one of our little wooden girl ones :)


and when it all got a bit much for her I found her snoozing on the bed with another owl :)

so now I will write up her journal for her stay at the Teawagon house and then I will find out where to send her next....I wonder where she is going???
lucky old Clara x x x x