Monday, 18 March 2013

happy post...


...today is sunny and this post is all about a happy swap :) last week I did a little fabric swap with the lovely Susi ...her blog is beautiful and full of lovely ideas and tutorials made with young children in mind...do go take a peep..


it was supposed to be just a fabric swap but being crafty (not like a fox) types we both added a few extras...in my package was this beautiful patchwork mini quilt :)


and this cute painting....perfect . :) so excited was I to receive such lovely things from someone across the seas... the fabrics Susi sent were lovely and I had a few spare hours at the weekend so I made some cushions :)


it's really nice working with fabrics I hadn't had before...I quilted the cushions and then backed them in some black and white gingham...


and then added the obligatory pompoms that seem to be taking over the house at the moment :)

 I can truly recommend swapping :) it made me a very happy bunny indeed x x x 

21 comments:

  1. Ooh I love swaps, and yours is lovely!

    Enjoy the sunshine, it's chucking it down here ...

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, happy post!!! And what gorgeous swap goodies - I can see WHY you were so happy! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swap! I really love that blue one, great cushion too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, a lovely swap and a happy post. I am lovin' a bit of blogging cheer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely swap, your blog is always such a bright and cheery place to visit. I finally bit the bullet and started blogging instead of just lurking. Please pop over and say hi. I'm a real technophobe but I'm sure I'll get used to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh swapsies - what's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those fabrics, perfect for spring time and to add some colour to the gloomier days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely swap. I love the idea of these. I would popping out to the letterbox all the time if I knew something was due to arrive. Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely when swaps go well... fab fabric. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very welcome, sweetie!!!! I love what you made out of the fabrics! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh, I am very jealous of your lovely goodies! I am definitely going to do a blog-swap sometime in the future! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree most certainly indeedy Jane, fires up those creative juices. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely swap ... love the new fabrics and the painting ... great new header too ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog! Very inspiring! Doing a swap sounds great fun. Happy post! Tanya (a new follower!) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this on instagram and decided I had to get the laptop out to take a closer look at how pretty it is. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great swap.those cushions are so very happy!

    mezz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet swap and pretties you received!! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. The swap sounds delightful. Im planning a button swap if your interested! Those pom pom cushions so cute. Im loving popoms too at the moment. Taz

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice, I like your blog so much. I especially like your little working hut.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a fun swap! The fabrics are gorgeous and you made such cute pillows! And the little red riding hood is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x