Tuesday, 15 November 2011

the first....cut.....

Days in the shed are much more fun now I have heating..... I am so at home in there, with all my things around me and being able to sew and then leave something half finished on the table is such a treat :)


...so I have been busy sewing pillow covers made from my favourite fabrics....with some of these I had to take a deep breath and close my eyes as its hard to cut into your favourite piece especially when you don't know if you will ever find anymore.....


I have been thinking long and hard about my fabric stash and my little shop and what next year may have in store.... for now though I am working on some tutorials that I would like to share...hopefully before Christmas if I have the time :)


*** new pillow covers in the shop .***

11 comments:

  1. It make me smile thinking of you sitting in your shed with all those pretty fabrics around, saying loud to yourself 'i have to cut this!, i have to cut this!..."

    Those pillow covers are worth it, they are so nice!
    I'm in a pillow-cushion-changing-mood lately, so i'm gonna check your Etsy shop now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The pillows are so cute! I love the rosefabric. Hugs from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful!!
    isn't it nice to have a space just for creating?
    -i understand about not wanting to cut into your favorite fabrics-but the results look totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to join you tomorrow in the shed! It's looking fab my friend - and I for one will make use of a tutorial!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dance!!! xoxox Already ordered mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could spend every day in your little paradise shed....and these new pillows are pure happiness. I can't wait to see what you create next in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pillows are gorgeous. I love your fabrics so pretty and girly. Look forward to seeing your tutorials. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty pillows! I love the pink rose print :)
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they're so lovely! I love all your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh gorgeous fabrics! I really need to check my collection again ^_^ to see if i can make something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x