Sunday 4 September 2011

Sometimes.........


.....there is no doubt that I live in a house full of boys ....


it makes me chuckle to spot who is lurking among the girliness


.....we have been away on our summer jollies....... there was sunshine and sea and lots of this.....


I got a bit homesick though and felt a little out of sorts which isn't like me..
.....this never came out of the bag!!?? ( I think I was missing my bed..and my shed )


but we did have a lovely time, met up with  friends  and managed to visit our favourite spot.....




such a lovely place and as we went late on our way back home it was so quiet and peaceful...
just what was needed :)


........it's back to school next week so I am hoping to get lots of sewing and chopping done to stock up the littleteawagon....... 
I feel a nip in the air and sense my favourite time of year is fast approaching....

x x x happy sunday x x x
PS hello and thankyou to new followers and commenter's:)  I will get round to catching up with you soon x