Saturday 10 September 2011

a change is as good as ...a ..something....


I find myself all alone today...apart from Arnie who is too busy snoring in his bed to notice me :) 
so I am trying to make a to do list which is as long as my ....well my yard stick at least... 
I feel a change coming ....not sure what yet... but something is afoot..( love that word!)


yesterday you could have found me in the local D I Y store with a pencil behind my ear again...a flowery tape measure and lots of saws and blades and tacks and pins...looking very much 'in the know' 
(not really but trying very hard!!) 
I am in my element in such places...in another life I would have been a builder...I've already expressed my love of power tools on here but it got me in a bit of trouble so I won't say too much :)



maybe that's what the change is ....... I leave behind my life of vintage sheets and crochet .....and swap it for the world of steel toe boots and tool belts..... 
I like it ....
aah but then maybe not :)

Happy Saturday....

x x x x x x x x

PS the crochet frames are from the pattern in molliemakes...