Tuesday 16 August 2011

treats :) ..........

..week 3 of the summer hols ( yes I am counting ) things are calming down a bit now, I have to say the boys were beyond hyper when they first broke up and I truly wondered if it was ever going to ease up.... but we had a little jolly over to my lovely Mums in Yorkshire and it seems to have done the trick.....

I took my crochet and Mr H brought a book, the boys spent everyday outside with their new friends, building dens, climbing trees, biking, running and chasing......

I even got to do a bit of shopping on my own and treated myself to some new fabric for a little project I am thinking of.....
(shed related obviously)

and I also spotted some lovely yarn in Boyes.......now bearing in mind I do like a noodle round the shops but in school holidays I always have 1 or 2 boys plus a dog with me that's not too easy to pull off.... so I LOVE a shop that sells everything...where else could I have bought

*lovely stylecraft wool 
*a swimming hat 
*a waterproof padlock  
*pretty rose bud and gingham fabrics 
*hairdressing scissors  
*dog food  


........random but brilliant :)

Thankyou for your kind words about the 'shed'
it is a very humble little dwelling and still has yet to get a proper roof but you can find me gazing at it lovingly from the kitchen window when I should be making dinner :)

hope you are having a lovely week
x x x x x x x x x x 

**note added : I knew as soon as I wrote it that it would come back and bite me on the bum, but the calm didn't last long.... just as I pressed publish.. there was a big bang.....which was apparently a little 'tiff' and a broken bed  :) :) :) I keep smiling ...I enjoyed it while it lasted x