Monday, 7 February 2011

The post about spring.....again

Yes I'm going on about it again....but I can't help feeling its just around the corner and I have a 'Spring' in my step (or is that just the wind blowing me along??)

I've been a washing and a chopping some nice 'spring' like fabrics and a nice parcel arrived from my lovely flickr friend paperdolly with some lovely bedding and a cute little 'spring' like lamb!!! Also a weekend in Yorkshire with my mum/sis and some school friends.....shopping.....sleeping in and nice food was just the ticket :)

Hope you're having a 'spring' like happy week so far

x x x x x x x x x x

11 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous stack of fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your optimism for Spring! Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, spring is near! :)
    Gorgeous fabric!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fabric and your blog is always such a joy to visit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow a view of such lovely fabric and with a click of my fingers I'd popped over and bought some more from you. A good healthy addiction this lark. Let's hope Spring is a coming Jane as we're doing the winter colds thing here.

    Enjoy your week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh, I LOVE to visit you Jane, you really do put the 'spring' in my step with your gorgeous pics. Sounds like you had a fab weekend away! It's always so nice to get a bit of 'girl' time in and be without the kiddiwops for a bit! I did it a couple of weeks ago and it was just the tonic I needed!

    The sun is shining here today and I have a room full of daffodils, so it feels very springlike here today too!

    Have a great rest of a day and hope the sun is shining your way!

    Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always like Spring on your blog, such lovely bright photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane, that little lamb is the sweetest. And those fabrics - oh my! That 3rd one down from the top is calling my name.... lol! xoxox Helena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, Spring is on the way - my crocus are out a full month earlier than last year. That's some lovely fabric you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please, blow a little my way, I love these illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, Spring is round the corner! Snowdrops, hellebores and aconites all in bloom now. Lovely sunny day, cold but prefer that to the wet and wind!
    Love the spring lamb.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete