Tuesday 23 October 2012

conkers or just bonkers....



...sometimes I fall in and out of love with this blog....maybe it's the time of year ( my favourite ) but I just seem to want to be anywhere but looking at a screen...

I want to be outside walking in the fresh air...kicking orange leaves...finding spikey conkers...(mum of sons)...with pink cheeks and cold fingers. chasing a little dog with legs that never tire.and then inside for hot chocolate, a magazine, a pile of crafty stuff and my sketchbook....


 
I've made some things for home...


and some cushions for the shop


I got new fairy lights  :)


and found some fabrics that are a bit different to my usual ones....


...as well as my old  favourites....
 
 

so if I'm not here much at the moment... you know where I am :)
 
 
gecko press
 
 
x x x x x x x