Sunday 8 March 2015

new things for spring...

it's been a while since I have had a proper shop update on here...so I thought I would share a few things I have been working on... there will be some new A3 and A4 posters coming back from the printers next week. These banners and prints are already listed. 

I used to make these years ago but with appliqued owls and flowers so I thought I would re do them with a more graphic look to match my prints.  






these are all available now over here and there is 15% off your order with code FABFIFTEEN
I am loving being back to designing prints again, it was always my favourite part of my proper job. I am working on some new designs for fabrics too and I will be back soon sharing all about the book that kept me very busy last year, thanks for reading! have a lovely week x x