Monday 12 January 2015

New Year post...

 hello....a little late I know but I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year, it went by so fast x

Last year was a little quiet over here on the blog, but there was a good reason and the result of me frantically working away in secret for the first half of 2014 will be out soon...I will share more details with you nearer the time :) I still managed to do lots of making and shared some of them over on instagram. I made a few of these quilts for christmas presents so I thought I should make one for us to keep...

 there are lots more planned as I have a big stash of fabric to use up and hopefully some will make it into the shop too...
Our new year goals are pretty simple and my lovely pegboard  (christmas present) has come in very handy for announcements and lists like this...



I'm collecting postcards for my letter writing, they look so nice on here though I think I will have trouble using any.

hopefully I will be back in my little shed soon stitching and sketching and I have some more tutorials and a little giveaway planned x x  back soon x x