Thursday, 2 January 2014

New year new blog post...

hello... hope you had a great Christmas

ours was nice,  there was a good mix of seeing family and friends and quiet, stay at home days with a good film or a board game. We enjoyed a rare catch up with my all my extended family for a big birthday and some shopping days with the boys to spend their Christmas money. Now it's all over I'm looking forward to the new year and what it may hold for us.
Pre christmas I set about making some presents which involved patchwork...I loved mixing up the vintage patterns with new favourites for these projects...it's been a while since I made any quilts to sell so I'm thinking there may be a few of these on the littleteawagon shelves this year.
My first job for January is to redecorate our #1's bedroom...I'm on a  budget so it will involve mostly painting, making and a bit of reshuffling furniture from elsewhere in the house and possibly some cursing as I attempt to dismantle the bunk beds.

Happy New Year!!...thank you for all your support and comments in 2013 and here's to a brilliant 2014 x x x x x

20 comments:

  1. Oh pretty Jane. Btw I got your sewing machine print off of Emma when I went to Vintage Village in Dec. It's now got the frame so will be going in Agatha caravan very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    I will be joining you either decorating on budget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    I will be joining you either decorating on budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Jane!
    I love visiting with you and do often, I'm only sorry I don't usually have time to leave words...but I continue to be inspired by your beautiful and inventive creativity :o)
    Would be interested in a heads-up when you go into quilt production, I absolutely love the ones you've shown here.
    Much love
    Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jane and looking forward to seeing your makeover!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I hear you on the bunk bed dismantling - it's a hideous job! Looking forward to all your new makes/vintage finds for the coming year. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Beautiful quilts. Decorating is on my list of things to do this year too. Whole house needs doing though, plenty of reshuffling and definitely on a budget. Would love to see pictures of yours... I've been noticing lots of inspiring things on your Pinterest boards! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!

    It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Beautiful patchwork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see what you've been making. Can't wait to see more in 2014. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2014...good luck with the decorating...we are in the middle of a hallway makeover....love the patchwork you are becoming quite the 'quilter'..bestest Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilts - I would love to learn to use a sewing machine! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Jane ... looking forward to seeing your new makes and transformations ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jane - happy New Year! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous patchwork! Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year lovely! Look forward to more patchy colourful loveliness :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness! My first visit to your page and the quilts that popped up were PERFECTION! They are just exactly what I like. Color and simple shapes. My mom quilts and makes such elaborate (and beautiful) quilts, but I like these a lot. Right up my alley! I tried my hand at a simple lap quilt for my dad for Christmas.
    I'm so excited to poke around your posts!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the geometric prints Jane. All mixed up looks great too. Happy New Year to you my lovely friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh beautiful quilt, love the fabric combination :) I'm making a quilt for my best friend for her birthday...I hope it looks as good as yours!
    Happy new year to you and your family.
    Love Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year Jane. Love seeing all your creations and reading your posts. Look forward to reading more from you this year. Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete