Wednesday 10 April 2013

five go mad in Dorset ...again....

Arnie :)
a little catch up post about our Easter...spent in my favourite place..Dorset :) oh what a happy bunnies we were to return there...

West Bay Bridport (Broadchurch beach for those who watch)
last year we fell in love with this place and have been dreaming of it ever since... truth be told we are hoping to move down there when the time is right :)....

Cove at Durdle Door
the weather was dry and sunny...cold, but it didn't matter to us... the sea was wild and the snow fell a couple of times...

Durdle Door
the boys had the best time... chasing the tide...seeking fossils..running up and down the beaches...I love how they change and become themselves again without all the peer pressures and school routines...

Chesil Beach

then in turn we start to relax and leave all our troubles and stresses behind...

Ladram Bay
when it's too cold to sit on a beach you get to see much more...

Ruby Rockcake Lyme Regis
or you can pop in to a fab shop and treat your self to some nice things...I may have treated myself several times over in this amazing shop 


how did I miss that Golden Gnome??? after a lovely coffee and chat with Caroline the owner... I came away with a bag full of gorgeous things and a lovely new friend :) x


...on the last night I made these from found pebbles...and then I hid them in the cottage where we stayed so a little bit of us stayed down there... :)


and before I'd even unpacked or started on the giant heap of washing...I made my first project from my Beci Orpin book ...

Now it's back to normal here.. but after some lovely family time and some space away from screens...I am ready :) x x x x well almost x x x x