Tuesday, 26 February 2013

sewing and feels a bit like spring over here...



I am back in my little shed these days...half term was great..no rain and a couple of family days out as well as time at home to unwind and relax...OK...who am I kidding it was tricky with screen bans and niggles and boys who seem to be permanently embarrassed by their Mum..but mostly it was lovely :)


my head is a bit all over the place at the moment...too many things I want to do and new things I want to try but I figured I had to focus on a few new things for the shop...so I dug deep in my stash and made some pillow covers...


nice and bright and spring like :)


 
I even managed another one of these...


more of that another time :) 

I have my giveaway all planned and ready to go so pop back soon for details

Have a lovely week x x x x x

18 comments:

  1. hi there...i luv the gorgeous floral fabric.ur cushions are so wonderfully bright and cheery!

    glad to see spring is on its way for you....i am in australia and autumn is starting to appear-much relief after a very hot summer

    mezz (mezz makes stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely makes ... you made me giggle about half term ... we try to make it so perfect but there are always some hiccups ... but I have a while to go before becoming the embarassing mum :) ... I think I need to relish the fact they are still so little ... wishing you a lovely week ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you had a good halfterm. Loving your fabrics you have used for your cushions im just about to make some for my little space in The old tea rooms just found some nice 70's fabric :-) Have a great week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much prettiness! Love your cushions and can't wait to Spring to arrive here too. If you see the sun again, please send it on to here.
    Happy Tuesday,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happy cushions! And is that a quilt I see at the bottom??? How exciting!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink chevrons....count me in! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your choice of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Us mums are meant to be embarrassing aren't we?!
    Lovely fabrics as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A giveaway, I love giveaways... I'm excited wondering what it will be...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy you being back in your shed - mine is far too cold to venture in there just yet - mind you, I am still waiting for the electricity. With a heater it would probably be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really marvellous floral cushion covers! And the chevron too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work my friend.
    We had a screen ban for 24 hours - never again!!!!
    Remind me to tell you
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jane! The fact that this is the first comment I have ever managed to post on a blog must set me in the running?! Love love lovin your stuff, my lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I would love to win any of those! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked and shared on fb too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy that I stumbled upon your blog last year. It has been a regular source of inspiration and smiles for me. Blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x