Friday 9 November 2012

typewriters and tarts :)




hello.....it's been a while I know... lots to catch up on but I'm not a wordy person as you know so I'll fill you in with some piccy's...

over half term we nipped off to the coast for a few days to blow away the cobwebs (boy it was freezing!) I loved it :) while away I found this very lovely typewriter...I love it so much I have unintentionally made a sort of shrine for it :)


then I did some sewing :)


a bit more sewing....


somehow one little owl ended up staying on the shelf...


...even more sewing...


a bit of Christmas crochet :)


spying my little shed in this lovely Magazine :)


and my little how to...:)



then spending a lovely day with crafty friends turning pillowcases into dresses



sewing, chatting, catching up and eating very lovely food and

 
 yummy home baked treats

( the dresses are for dress a girl around the world )

Happy weekend 

x x x x x x x