Monday 9 July 2012

where has the sun gone?


...last week whizzed by in the blink of an eye....as the end of a school year comes hurtling towards me I am feeling like I need to get stitching before time runs out and my days are spent entertaining two boys for the summer..


I am planning lots of day trips, picnics and crafty stuff ...they are planning sleepovers...sleep ins..eating...making a mess and noise....I'm hoping we can meet in the middle :)


 ...so I made the most of some quiet time last week and made some more patchy teawagon blankets...

 
available here
they are making me feel quite summery despite the rain :)


...in the days before school finishes I'm planning to make the most of my alone time and sew up a few more bits and list some fabrics..


I noticed a few weeks ago that I had passed my two year shop and blog anniversary and also gained some lovely new followers so I am planning a little giveaway to say a big thank you :)

happy monday 
x x x x x x x x x