Wednesday 1 February 2012

out comes the blue....again.....


...today found me doing lots of things I shouldn't and not much of what I should...but I had a good excuse, after spending quality time in my little work 'space' I have found a few things needed to be changed..like storage...... so out with the old and in with the new (to me)


.....it wasn't pretty, with its mirrored back and glass drinks shelf but it was just the right size and had everything I needed so I handed over my £25 and squeezed it into the back of the car.....


......and there it sat .....
for about ten minutes!
I had bought white paint for it but before I knew it ...the Thunderbird paint was out again....


...then out came the wallpapers......my favourite sticky back plastic in blue gingham and suddenly 
there it was  :)


I am a bit of a whirling dervish when it comes to painting furniture...no tea on the table...no dog walked ..until it's done... 
are you a nifty swifty painter?
or a deliberator?

x x x x x x