Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Happy New Year



I'm back.....hope you had a wonderful,sparkly, twinkly and jolly Christmas ..... ours was quite quiet, laid back and relaxed..... not intentional, just the way it ended up due to weather stopping us from getting anywhere. Most of the time was spent sat on the sofa watching endless re-runs of Friends eating chocolate oranges and mince pies!!!! My camera decided it was going to have a little 'break' too and sadly has gone away to the camera hospital to be fixed so I am minus any new pics, luckily I did manage to upload some photos before it flaked... and I can show something that arrived before christmas from the lovely blossomnbird



how sweet is this?? I couldn't resist, check out the shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/blossomnbird there are many lovely things to tempt you :)

I am having a sort out in the shop this week and hope to re-open on Monday the 10th ( if camera is back by then)

So....Heres to a Great New Year, New starts, New projects,New diets (of the non chocolate orange kind) and hopefully lots of FUN!!!!!

Have a good week :)

x x x x x x x x x x

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Jane.
    Doing not much at all sounds perfect. I'm sulking because it's now back to busy doing tons again time.

    See you once that camera is up on its feet again.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! sorry to hear about your camera.

    that must be the cheekiest, jolliest snowman ever :o)

    wishing you a happy, sparkly, creative new year

    xXx

    millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful snowman! Glad you had a restful Christmas - sounds just perfect. Hope you get your camera back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a happy, creative 2011!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SUCH A HAPPY LOOKING SNOWMAN!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful and creative New Year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute picture, I love the blue frame and the snowman steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Jane! Sorry to hear about your "sick" camera. Hope it gets well soon. :-) Isn't Blossmnbird's work wonderful? I have one of her lovely creations on my mantel. **Helena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy and sparkly new year to you too!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. I hope it returns all fixed up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x