Friday, 24 September 2010

The post with lots of pink in it





There is only one day every year when I can get away with this much girliness!!!!


My boys, bless them, indulge me in every way, the pink balloons, the bunting and french fancies (not such a hardship!)


They drink tea in flowery cups and eat pink cakes from the girliest china and sing 'Happy Birthday' in the sweetest voices .................then they go off to talk about bums,bogeys and make mutant lego people!





My prezzies were Fab, I asked for the Julie Arkell book after the lovelyhttp://cocorosetextiles.blogspot.com/ mentioned her work to me........ (see also peeking out the Armstrong and Miller book....signed ......sigh.....I love them.......a lot....)




So I will eek out the girliness for at least the weekend...Have a good one :)

P.s Thankyou so much all for the comments on the last post,I have loved reading them all. Can't wait to see who wins x x x

11 comments:

  1. ❀❀❀❀❀❀HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❀❀❀❀❀❀

    What gorgeous gifts, and lovely of the boys to indulge in pinkness for a day!!!!! Well done boys!

    Have the most fabulous weekend and eek out the girlyness as much as possible! he he!

    Love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you have a lovely day and a fantastic weekend.

    These little guys sing better than me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQM5xBaRXI&feature=player_embedded

    Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday!!
    I had a thrifty meet up with http://www.tedandagnes.com/ yesterday and had such a good day. You'll have to join us one day prehaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday Jane!!
    You were right all the best people do have birthdays in September!!
    Have a really girly weekend. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you :) xxx

    Let us know if you struggle with those French Fancies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Jane. You continue to be strict with those boys and inject flowery pink stuff every once in a while, they'll love it!

    Have a great weeeekend.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, enjoy your weekend. Lots of love Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a fabulous girlie weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday - have a fabulous weekend,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a bunch of gorgeousness. A great big happy birthday to you. I'm right behind you, the 29th. Been wanting to crawl under a rock for it this year but after seeing your cheerful setting I may have to have myself a little family tea party too:)

    I hope you have a great weekend too, perhaps your celebration can continue until at least Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, happy birthday girl. And have a fabulous girly, pinky, twinky, dinky weekend.(I don't even know what all those words mean but they sound kinda happy and smiley all together...)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, lovely to hear from you :) x