Monday, 16 August 2010

SHOCK absorbers


I'm ashamed to say that I left someone out of the toilet roll family photo's.... I can't believe I did because he is the one thing that is constantly by my side,always happy to see me and eternally gratefull of everything I do... Sorry little Arn, I hope I have made amends!!!



On another note, I shouldn't really be here right now, I was supposed to be noodling around the Trafford Centre with a promise of maybe a little treat from the Cath K shop,a bite to eat and a film!!!! (boys away at grandparents!!) But in reality something fell off the car halfway there which resulted in us sitting in a shell garage forecourt, 'herman' munching on a cheese and onion pasty!( I politely declined ) Then being towed home,just in time for the neighbours to see me do a ridiculous Norman Wisdom-like trip getting down from the HUGE steps at the side of the truck! Yay!! It'll just have to be a bottle of wine and Kingpin again x x x x

9 comments:

  1. 'Hi....not you...Hi'-sounds like you got Munsoned-enjoy the greatest film of all time-I am laughing just thinking about it!From your doppleganger (this feels wrong,kind of like stalking!)!Shevie,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! 'Munsoned' just about sums it up! Am still giggling about the shelf photos!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely and cheerful blog! I especially enjoy the pics of your crochet. I've enjoyed my visit here today.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The toilet roll looks just like your dog. That is amazing! I found you through Lucy. Wonderful blog. I have enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just made my way over from the lovely Lucy's blog to find you....and how glad I am!!!!!!! A girl after my own heart, what a fantastic blog you have! I shall get the bears settled into some activity that doesn't warrant some sort of motherly intervention (usually breaking up the bickering and fighting), make a nice hot cuppa and have a good read!

    Will be right back! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Oh, and I caught a glimpse of your painted birds in a post...that's so funny......I bought a few birds just like those from a little antiques shop and last week spray painted two of them bright pink with the view to the others being sprayed minty green and bright turquoise! he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for such lovely comments! and Thankyou Lucy for sending all the lovely visitors over here x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are more than welcome Jane, your blog is a true delight. taking a short break from making my ittybitty granny squares, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ecstatic over them heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just popped over from Attic 24. Love your blog and etsy shop!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello there, just realised you have a (lovely) blog, i have your shop as a favourite already, it's just gorgeous.

    x

    ReplyDelete